Akamai – Guardicore v48 released
Akamai released a major version (v48) of the microsegmentation solution Guardicore. Available as Saas platform, and for on-premises deployment.
The significant changes are listed below :
- Completely revamped web GUI to make it clearer and more intuitive, with a hierarchical menu
- Improved K8s support for Calico enforcement (feature in Early availability for now)
- Improved K8s traffic flow processing
- Improved maps generation time especially in environments with high thaffic
- Improved monitoring / alerting on resources consumption
- Improved RBAC for Application Owners. Application owners can view their traffic / assets as before, but now also have access to parts of Agents screens (Read Only) and logs.
- Possibility to change the agent installation profile when upgrading an agent.
- Possibility to create dynamic labels with IP range criteria (IPv4 and IPv6).
Feel free to reach us for further info as needed, or more generally if you require any information on Microsegmentation subjects.